Do you have a complaint?
We do our best to help you to the best of our ability. You may not be satisfied. We would like to hear this.
- Call us on 020 426 63 20 from 8.30 am - 5 pm Mon-Fri. If we cannot work it out together, we will take your complaint further.
- You can also use the online contact form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or send a letter to Stichting Pensioenfonds Staples, Postbus 123, 1180 AC Amstelveen.
Please communicate to us:
- Your complaint: what are you unhappy about?
- Your policy number.
- Your phone number, so we can call you to get a complete picture of your complaint.
How will we proces your complaint?
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt from us.
- We will call you to get a complete picture of your complaint.
- You will receive a written response to your complaint within 4 weeks of submission.
- If you do not agree with our response or solution offered, you can submit your complaint with reasons to the pension fund board within 4 weeks.
- The board will investigate your complaint. No later than 4 weeks after receiving your complaint, you will receive a response from the board.
- Do you disagree with the Board's response and does your complaint concern the implementation of the pension regulations? Then you can submit a complaint in writing to the Pensions Ombudsman.
- You can always take your complaint to the civil courts.
You can read the detailed complaints procedure below.