How we process your complaint 

Do you have a complaint?

We do our best to help you to the best of our ability. You may not be satisfied. We would like to hear this.

  • Call us on 020 426 63 20 from 8.30 am - 5 pm Mon-Fri. If we cannot work it out together, we will take your complaint further. 
  • You can also use the online contact form or send an e-mail to
  • Or send a letter to Stichting Pensioenfonds Staples, Postbus 123, 1180 AC Amstelveen.

Please communicate to us: 

  • Your complaint: what are you unhappy about?
  • Your policy number.
  • Your phone number, so we can call you to get a complete picture of your complaint.

In our Privacystatement you can read how we handle your data.


How will we proces your complaint?

  • You will receive within five days an acknowledgement of receipt from us.
  • We will call you to get a complete picture of your complaint.
  • You will receive a written response to your complaint within 4 weeks* of submission.
  • If you do not agree with our response or solution offered, you can submit your complaint with reasons to the pension fund board within 4 weeks.
  • The board will investigate your complaint. No later than 4 weeks* after receiving your complaint, you will receive a response from the board.
  • Do you disagree with the Board's response and does your complaint concern the implementation of the pension regulations? Then you can submit a complaint  to the Pension Funds Dispute Authority (GIP). You can also go here if your complaint about the implementation of the pension regulations has not been settled after 12 weeks*. 
  • You can always take your complaint to the civil courts. Please note that there is a cost associated with this. 

(*) If we need more information from you in order to properly respond to your complaint, the time limits listed will be extended by the time it takes to receive this information from you.

Pension Fund Dispute Authority as of January 1, 2024

You can submit your complaint to the Pension Funds Dispute Authority (GIP) from January 1, 2024. You can do this free of charge. The Pension Funds Dispute Authority has been designated by the government as the official dispute body for pension funds in case the internal complaints procedure has been fully completed. The complaint must relate to the implementation or application of the pension regulations. You can read more about it on the website

The information about the Pension Funds Dispute Authority is included in the pension fund's complaints and dispute regulations. 



Attachment Size
356.1 kB