Contact with us

Stichting Pensioenfonds Staples

Afdeling Pensioenservice
Postbus 123
t. (+3120) 426 63 20
(Please include your policy number in your email.)


Do you have a complaint?

We do our best to help you as best we can. It may be that you are not satisfied. Call us on (020) 426 63 20 from 8.30 - 17.00 Mon-Fri.

If we cannot work it out together, you can submit a complaint by e-mail. Send your e-mail to with:

  • Your complaint: what are you dissatisfied with?
  • Your policy number.
  • Your telephone number, so that we can call you to get a complete picture of your complaint.

Please indicate clearly in your e-mail that it is a complaint.

Read here how we handle your complaint further.

Notify Changes?

You do not need to notify changes to us if you live in the Netherlands. Changes of address, a marriage, death or divorce are notified to us automatically by your municipality. You do not have to notify us in this case. 

You can register a different e-mail address in Mijn gegevens. 

If you are moving house abroad, or you wish to receive your mail at a different address, you can notify us in Mijn gegevens.